More organization boxes

Seems silly in a way but around 95% of what I make on the GF are boxes to organize stuff :smiley: To that end I present the following:

24 Likes

I do lots of that too, but they’re not generally so cute! :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

The pokemon boxes are for a co-worker’s son and the son’s friend :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Oh and I love using cyanoacrylate glue and the spray accelerant! Makes making these so fast!

3 Likes

Way cool!!!

I love the description of the specific contents!

And yes those other two are adorable!

3 Likes

Some day I’ll get organized like this…lmao
Very classy boxes :grinning:

2 Likes

Looks like a situation where the box is more valuable than the contents! Nice job.

3 Likes

Wow, nice box! That type of thing usually ends up in a cardboard box with some black marker on the end in this house.

2 Likes

No longer :smiley: !! Now I have my eye out for such things :slight_smile:

1 Like

Considering how long you’ve owned lasers that means there is no hope for me. :sob:

3 Likes

I’m beginning to wonder if the ability to get organised is genetic.
Just occasionally there are successes, but I don’t seem to be able to follow through, and establish a new habit.
In the process of packing my UK workshop, I’ve laid great store in the importance of bringing over about 20 sets of those plastic drawer units. However, the majority are already filled with nuts, bolts, and wood screws, so it might not have the impact I hope for, in organising the Glowfinger environment.
Am I just feeding my lifetime ‘jackdaw’ habit, rather than turning over a new leaf ?

John :upside_down_face:

4 Likes