More than a Cake Icon

I have test to get my dragon to forge anything, but Jules - your feedback, positive encouragements to others are always wonderful to see. I SQUEEEEEEE in your honor! :grin:

5 Likes

Thanks so much you guys and gals. It’s really been an honor to be allowed to hang out with you jokesters. :grinning::+1:

3 Likes

Belated Cakeday Happiness, Jules!

3 Likes

No joke - informs and encourages… no one better

4 Likes

Here I am just a week late to say: thank you on behalf of all of us at Glowforge. We know how much you’ve done to make our community a wonderful place, and we can’t say enough how much we appreciate it.

9 Likes

Thanks guys. The comments are a little overwhelming. :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

I’m late to the game here, but I gotta say ditto and thanks Jules for all you bring to the community :grin:!

4 Likes

Happy belated cake day Jules! Even as a newbie, I already know how well deserved everyone’s praise is for you. Thanks for all you do to welcome, help, and inspire the rest of us!

6 Likes

More than I deserve, but thank you so sincerely for all the kind words.
(This group is absolutely the best on the internet, bar none.) :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Surely not! The amount of patience and wisdom you have imparted to this community is deserving of all this praise and more :grin:

Not to mention the joy and laughter, or the compassion and empathy… the list goes on :smile:

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 32 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.