Morning helper

I am lucky enough to own my own business. Part of my perks is my dogs come to work with me everyday. Sometimes thats not really a perk. I have 2 dobermans, the original “Velcro” dog. I can’t go anywhere without at least 1 right by my side. This morning one was being particularly needy and would not stray more than 1 foot from me, and if I looked like my hands weren’t doing something for more than 5 seconds, he made sure they did.

I told him that if he was going to be in the laser area, he needed to follow all the safety precautions.

35 Likes

:sunglasses:

I see he was more than happy to comply!
I spy a stack of black slate :star_struck: what was your source? I’m going to have to pay that visit to your place Curt, and meet your dogs!

2 Likes

4" coasters there, I also have cheeseboards. Come on down, they always like to meet new people. :smiley:

3 Likes

ROFL! What a cutie! Maybe you need to make him LSO? :smile:

2 Likes
3 Likes

Thank you!

Yes, a compliance officer.
A friend of mine is a pilot, and discussing the automation of commercial aircraft, he said there is a dog in the cockpit. The pilot is there to feed the dog, and the dog is there to bite the pilot if he touches anything.

9 Likes

:smile:

1 Like

:joy:

2 Likes

Almost as good as my backup Laser Safety Officer.

1 Like

What a gorgeous dog … A frame must be made for this photo!

1 Like