Moustache Day

We forgot about moustache day at school. But Glowforge saved the day. Thank you Glowforge.

28 Likes

I have never heard of moustache day.

Why?

1 Like

The school is helping us find ways to use our Glowforge.

Not really. It’s a yearly fun thing they do at school, along with PJ day, crazy hair day etc.

1 Like

It’s a really odd choice for spirit week, but I guess it’s easy enough to do. :slight_smile:

1 Like

My kids old school used to do fun stuff like that - kids loved it! New school doesn’t have that, kids are bummed. :frowning:

1 Like

That’s too bad. Maybe you should ask if you could coordinate something.

1 Like

Well I would, but my youngest is now in Middle school and my step daughter is 1/2 a year away from being in middle school. So it’ll be up to the other parents! I have marching band to think about. Try being a pit parent!

1 Like

Way to go! :grinning:

1 Like

My kids are in a 5-12 school. They all do spirit week.

My kids do drama and circus. I’ve got my hands full enough!

Haven’t heard of it being in schools (but I don’t have kids)… But there is “Movember”, and some of the WA state ferries had big moustaches on them, too!

1 Like

They were especially trendy for awhile. But now they have been somewhat replaced by beards and man-buns, both of which would also amuse me as spirit week ideas.

Cute project!

2 Likes

A sign I am old, probably, but man-buns just look hysterically silly to me. These same people scoff at photos of our old mullets. And yes, mullets are silly…but given a choice, I’d take a mullet any day over a man-bun. :wink:

2 Likes

Don’t they remind you of Japan and sumo wrestler?

Sumo wrestlers also look very silly. But I wouldn’t say so to their faces. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Wise.

3 Likes

if someone has long hair, a bun is a quick easy method to get it up and out of the way. So don’t hate on practicality.
But hate all you want on these clip-on man-buns, and the fact that this groupon is already half sold out. :laughing:
https://www.groupon.com/deals/gg-cm-original-clip-on-man-bun

1 Like

I think they’re all silly. My husband used to have a mullet. Thankfully, it was long before he met me. In the end I don’t really care what people do with their hair, but I just really like short hair on men. It’s strangely traditional of me. :wink:

1 Like

Ponytails are easier, and don’t make you look goofy. :wink: (I speak from personal knowledge, since my hair reaches my elbows when straightened.)

1 Like

ponytail requires a hair-tie. Or a scrunchie. Or braiding.

that greatly depends on the person… and the ponytail.

Hot-Guys-with-Ponytails

granted, I chop my hair when it starts to escape my hat and get in my eyes. Long hair is way too much work.

1 Like