Moving in 2 days = deep clean of Dawnbreaker!

Thought you guys might appreciate a few deep clean photos, because we all love clean machines!

19 Likes

Nothing like a clean machine ready for another 40 hours!

2 Likes

Exactly xD it does mean I don’t have to worry about cleaning after we move, I can just create

3 Likes

A labor of love.

3 Likes

Indeed! Took me almost 2 hours.

2 Likes

It looks gorgeous. I wish I had a team of nano robots to turn loose inside mine and scrub away at all those inaccessible areas.

3 Likes

Wow!!! Hope you are moving to within “cleaning commute distance” to where I live in the state of Washington!!! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Haha! I lived in WA my whole life until 2 years ago, when we moved to NC. I might consider freelancing myself as a GF machine cleaner xD

3 Likes

I am impressed - not so much with the clean machine, but that you are moving in 2 days and had time to do this while also being mom. You must be very organized, or you don’t sleep.

2 Likes

I used a nail and damp paper towels to get the narrow areas xD

1 Like

I did it while the 1 year old was sleeping and the 6 year old was at school haha. But yes, very organized! Thanks C:

3 Likes

Dang, I wish I would have known you were an expert GF machine cleaner when you lived here!!!

If it helps you feel better, we moved Sept. 2018 to NC but I didn’t have Dawnbreaker until Aug. 2019 so I did not even know haha.

I just planned for a good amount of time to clean C: I bet you can clean yours awesome if you have the time.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 32 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.