Mr & Mrs

Been ideating on some pieces for some wedding photographer friends to give to clients and this is one we really like. Thinking about making a smaller and a larger version. This one is about 10.5” tall.

60 Likes

Very nice!

3 Likes

Great idea for a wedding photographer to use in some shots of the new couple. :sunglasses::+1:

3 Likes

I especially like the perpendicular grain orientations. Very nice!

3 Likes

(I would like to tell you that I did that on purpose, but…)

4 Likes

Just made a smaller version. This one is 5.5”x7”. Business card in pic for size reference. I think I like this one even more.

13 Likes

What @Jules said…
Great prop and if they manage to get it into one of the pictures, they also get to keep the prop…
Will keep on giving.

2 Likes

Verrrrrry nice!

2 Likes

Nice, torn between both designs.

2 Likes

I hear ya. I like them both, but the smaller one is half the size of the other so I think I like it better for giving away to clients. It’ll fit in more places and be a bit more versatile (and cheaper to make).

2 Likes

Very nice! I agree with redshift, the offset grain pronounces the raised border even more. :sunglasses:
The acrylic sandwich base is a fine touch!

2 Likes

Love it!

2 Likes

I like the idea of the smaller version. If your bigger one is to be used for a main center piece I say go for it.

1 Like

Looks awesome! Your projects are always inspiring! Just don’t forget that opposite gender couples are not the only people marrying. :two_hearts::heart_eyes::wink:

1 Like

Thank you!

Right now these are being made for a client who is buying them in bulk, so I’ll be making them however they order them - but thanks for the reminder. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Real nice pieces great job. i’m In the personalized wedding invitations business and love to see when others make great decor for weddings

1 Like

niiiiice.

1 Like