Multitasking while Glowforging?

So, we’re now living in my parents’ house while we get them settled in their new retirement community and decide what to do with all the 60 years’ worth of accumulated stuff left behind (and then, finally, the house and property). They installed all new energy-efficient non-opening windows a few years ago, and the only place I felt okay about punching holes in the wall was the laundry room. Fortunately, the laundry room has a lovely countertop against the outside wall, so it’s kind of perfect. And now, for the first time in my life, I actually stay caught up on the laundry, since it’s right there, and I need SOMETHING to do while things are cutting.

I never expected my Glowforge to make me better at housekeeping!

12 Likes

Good for you! (I’m doing the last of the trip laundry this morning…bleh.) :smile:

3 Likes

My job involves maintaining a fleet of computers remotely and often from home. I do my regular job while the glowforge is running, I mounted a mirror at an angle above the glowforge so I can see it while sitting at my computer

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 32 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.