My 2018 Lasercut Pin Collection

For me, being a longtime independent artist and crafter, getting a Glowforge this year has been an adventure. I’ve worked with sewing and designing things for years, adding laser cutting to my repertoire has empowered me as a creator and I have thoroughly enjoyed using this tool. I’ve made dozens of new products/designs this year and it has been very rewarding!

With that being said, allow me to share one of my favorite product lines that I love to make, wooden pins! Here is the full collection of pin designs that I created this year:

Each of these are my original artworks, designed specifically to be made into pins! I’d love to know which one is your favorite… :slight_smile:

70 Likes

These are so cute. I’m a big otter fan, but I’m kind of taken with the fox who looks like he’s dancing.

2 Likes

I’m having a Yak attack! :smile:

3 Likes

Dancing is exactly what that fox is doing :smiley:

I have a dancing rabbit in the works for the future as well, I do little versus votes for upcoming designs, it was dancing fox versus dancing bunny so rabbit will get made in the future!

2 Likes

I love them all!!

1 Like

Love the Yak.

1 Like

love the fox ball, my dog does that and always looks like a fox doing it

3 Likes

Those are great! I need to try my hand at Llamas and Alpacas. We have quite a few around here.

1 Like

I was just about to start making my own. My order for brooch pins came today from Amazon. I was making buttons for my wife from sticker mule and thought I can make nicer wooden ones at home.

The yak is where its at.

5 Likes

Nice Yak, but I like the crow!

1 Like

I like them all, but the dancing fox stands out (um). The yak is not quite stolid enough for me.

1 Like

The Yak and the Goat are cute but I like the Crow.
Terry

1 Like

All of them are darling, but yeah, the Yak…:sunglasses:

2 Likes

Those are so cute! I like the otter and the crow the best…but they’re all outstanding.

So cute! Dancing fox is my fav.

Yak attack… though the otter otter give him a run…

1 Like

Love the 2 foxes

No doubt you know Bingo?

I’m a huge fan of foxes, so those are my faves! So cute, great work! :slight_smile:

Those are fun. The dancing fox is top then raven.