My Daughter's(and mine) Kickstarter

Total self promotion here(hope that’s ok). My 13 year old daughter and I just launched our first Kickstarter campaign. What a huge learning curve to say the least. We have both learned a lot and continue too. Take a look and leave me some feedback. Thanks

25 Likes

Great idea! Backed!!

3 Likes

After your daughter’s performance, how could I not back this? Good luck on the campaign!

I imagine using this while camping…cool. Maybe it will fit my Nalgene.

4 Likes

Wow! Thanks so much!!

2 Likes

Yeah, I can see one of those for hub’s Christmas Stocking…(next year!) Chuckle!
Backed.

2 Likes

Way cool! Just me, but I’d love to see a two-bottle reward level. Get one, give one…

4 Likes

Backed! :smiley:

1 Like

Done! And thanks!!!

1 Like

Backed. Now I will be able to tell which bottle is mine.

1 Like

That’s the real question, will it fit a standard liter bottle?

1 Like

How cool is that? It looks like your daughter has a good future ahead of her, and what a great lesson in entrepreneurship, success or failure. You had me at LEDs. I’m in. - Rich

3 Likes

Good luck! I have no interest in getting the product but threw some money at your project to support a young entrepreneur!

3 Likes

Hey tom, this is really neat especially that your daughter is becoming such an early aged entrepreneur. Just as a suggestion my marketing gut inside me says the product needs to be seen by people who go to parties, raves, festivals or large outdoor events. Best of luck

3 Likes

totally. And don’t forget Burners. I could easily imagine two bottles on ropes being used instead of fire balls for some digital Poi Balls / Poi Dancing.

1 Like

Not sure what the diameter of the 1L Nalgene is but here is a pic of it on the biggest bottle we had, the bottle in the pic is 3.75"d

It fits, Its a bit goofy, but so is a glowing water bottle:-)

5 Likes

YES! Just started hitting up those types of forums today

:slight_smile: I’m a burner so have been hitting up fellow burners, Might try sticking them on a couple tennis balls and a rope for a Poi, I like that idea!

2 Likes

I’ll just get the skinny version Nalgene puts out. :upside_down: