My First Bracelets

Heya everyone. Got my first lesson in Adobe Illustrator tonight (thanks to my hubby, EJ). I’d never even seen the program before, but he walked me through how to set up my preferences, create shapes, modify fill and stroke, convert vectors to rasters, and so on. He’d posted some bracelets before, but here is my first foray into design > production, start to finish from Illustrator to the GF. Not bad, but always room for improvements or new concepts. I’m having so much fun with this, I’m about to bust at the seams. :yum:

34 Likes

Those look great! You’re a designer now. :grinning:

3 Likes

Thanks Jules…That’s the plan! :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

LOL I am learning from the best!!! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Wow, great first project and cool collaboration! Very handy to have an in-house expert.

3 Likes

Lovely work, really like the earrings in the background.

1 Like

Life is learning and as long as we are learning we a living.

1 Like

It really is amazing what one can make with a bit of software and the mega-powerful Glowforge.

1 Like

Congratulations! They look great! All you need is a thought … and you have inspiration for the Glowforge use.

You’re off to a great start! Sounds like you mastered the essentials, so now you can keep making awesome stuff :slight_smile:

1 Like

Those are mighty fine first bracelets! They look very professional! Folks will be happy to wear them.