My First Close Call

I had my first GF emergency this evening. The head kept trying to move and making an awful noise. I followed the steps in the error box that popped up. Turns out my camera lens was dirty. Whew! I was worried I’d have to send the whole darn thing back. What a relief! My heart has stopped pounding now.

15 Likes

I’m afraid to clean anything because I’ve read so many stories from people on here, “i cleaned my such-and-such and now i can’t print!” =P

But I think my machine is about ready to need a cleaning.

I’ll be following instructions and reading every tip I can! =D

4 Likes

Glad it was something simple!

Definitely clean it if it needs it. You can damage the lens if you use it while it’s dirty. You’ve got this!

6 Likes

"I’m afraid to clean anything because I’ve read so many stories from people on here, “i cleaned my such-and-such and now i can’t print!

I think just knowing that you’ll be fine.

3 Likes

Even though I am very little help I read through most of the trouble/support messages just to learn things where I can. The other day I had a design not cut all the way through. I followed the cleaning suggestions step by step and all of my problems dissolved away. My next piece was perfect! You just don’t usually hear this kind of post when all goes well. :crazy_face: You’ve got this!

5 Likes

So true. Good to hear.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 32 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.