My first piece of art created on the GF

My first thought after reading the description and seeing the picture: only 100 hours of design? Very remarkable.

Wowie weewah! This is one of the coolest things I’ve seen! Great work!

Just looking back at this and had a thought. How cool would it be to lay it flat, fill it with liquid epoxy, and make a round table out of it.

I had thought of turning it into a table. But I was going to sandwich it between glass. I had not thought of resin. I’m going to have to do some exploring.

Thanks for the suggestion.

Epic.

Did the same for me… Truly amazing.

I did not realize the size of this until I see the pic of you holding it…
That is truly an Awesome piece…

Lots of Detail-Lots of Hours-Angle is Everything-Stupendous…!

Absolutely stunning! I am blown away by the detail.

So amazing! I am blown away. I can’t wait to start working on projects, just recieved my 2 yesterday.

Was my second project ever on a laser and time was of the essence.

Nope. Uh-uh. No way. Do not approve. This is way too awesome. You’re making us all look bad.

Just mind blowing, great art you are blessed

very nice! artist glowforge users unite!!

Yeah I was thinking “awesome table” as I was moving down this whole thread… this is beautiful work. And with a table, you could do some cloud imagery on/in the glass that was behind the buildings, too.

That’s cool. Great work.

I adore this piece!

Amazing! Question: We just bought the mid level and have a problem with smoke coming from around the lid and over heating. Have you had this issue with the Glowforge and if so how did you solve it? Thanks!

Lots of good info in the forums, if you do a search. Here’s a (randomly selected) place to start:

If you don’t find what you need, and would like further help with it, I’d suggest posting over in #problems-and-support so we don’t totally hijack someone else’s thread. :wink: