My first project! What do y’all think?

Just got my machine and decided go give this print shot! I did it on some wood I had in the garage and card stock. Sorry for the poor picture quality… which one do you like better? Do you think I should pair the wood?
image|375x500

58 Likes

Looks fantastic!

5 Likes

Thank you! I appreciate that!

I’m a wood lover so definitely the wood one. :smile:

1 Like

I like how much depth it give the total project.

1 Like

Hey! That is great art! :star_struck:
The depth that the layering gives it is dope.

5 Likes

Cardstock has my vote. Rich colors get me every time. Nicely done.

6 Likes

Brilliant…

2 Likes

Thanks Man! I Appreciate you saying that!

1 Like

Thank you for the feedback! I had to rep my Baylor Bears!!

1 Like

Haha! Not even close! I wish I could take the credit for drawling that.

4 Likes

I like your bear. Great first project!

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum. Thanks for sharing your first project, which is excellent. I am anxious to see what you do next.

5 Likes

Wow, that is really cool!

3 Likes

glorious!

2 Likes

That’s pretty cool. I like geometric designs. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Welcome the piece is interesting

2 Likes

Oh wow, great job! I have to say I like your color version the best and you really did it justice. You have impeccable taste becasue I saw this bear just two nights ago and saved the picture becasue I found it so inspiring. I’m not typically a fan of this kind of layered work but the bear and a few of the others really caught my eye. Is this, the hummingbird and others I saw your design? (I hope it is becasue I’d love to see more of it! :slight_smile: )

4 Likes

Epic work - unbelievable for your first print! I love the color version particularly.

4 Likes

Thank you so much for all of the love! It’s much appreciated! All of the reviews I read about this community are spot on! The willingness to support and encourage each other played a huge role in my buying decision.

4 Likes