My GF doesn't turn on

I was finishing a job and my GF plus turned off alone, changed the power cable and moved the light-taking and does nothing.

I’m very worried because I have several projects started and I don’t know how serious the situation is

You’ll want to confirm power’s still going to that outlet by plugging something else into it.

already connect other equipment and electricity is fine, also change the power cord

I was checking if there was an electrical problem in the sector where I live and there was no problem

Okay. Unless somebody else has any other ideas, I believe your power supply has died. Hopefully I’m just missing some other thing to check.

If the power supply is the problem, what is the procedure to follow

and I would like to know if this is covered by the guarantee

Let’s get confirmation that that’s what it is. No need to worry about what’s still hypothetical at the moment.

Detail of the warranty is here.

By posting in here you’ve opened a ticket for support. Be patient and hopefully someone will be along soon to help you.

I think you meant to reply to the OP. :slight_smile:
But I’m sure he’ll see it.

Hi @cslpr787, I see that you’ve also emailed us about this issue and I’ve just sent a response to you there. To avoid duplicate communication, I’m going to close this thread and will continue working with you over email.