My GloCabinšŸ¤—

This is absolutley and beatifully amazing. Iā€™m envious of such a cozy and inviting work space, but at the opposite end of that I am so very sorry to hear that youā€™re still sick and for so long. Sure hope your health improves. Thank you for showing us your special place.

10 Likes

Such a delightful and cozy creative space!

Iā€™m so sorry to hear of your long Covid.

9 Likes

Yikes! There are many of us here with disabilities but that is a hard one, especially raising four kids and keeping them safe in this nightmare.

It is an amazing space you have created there, and so amazingly organized. That part alone I have a lot of envy about. And the stairs I see you have treated as a canvas giving something to read while climbing to the moon space. Just planning the places to organize and getting it put away would be a challenge. :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

so glad you have this magnificent place after all you have been through with long covid. thinking of you and hope you will continue to recover.

7 Likes

Iā€™m jealous, totally have to build me one of these in the back yard! Next house, maybe.

5 Likes

Love the stairs! Awesome all around!

9 Likes

This is hilarious :joy:

What a beautiful space to be creative! I am so impressed and envious how organized all your supplies are- you really did a fantastic job!

8 Likes

What a lovely space!

2 Likes

I am incredibly jealous, and so happy for you that you have this beautiful space! Iā€™m sure your kids will love it too.
I wonder what my husband would think about a GloCabin with a moon attic :thinking: Iā€™m sure we could fit one on the property somewhereā€¦

3 Likes

I love your GloCabin so much! I am glad youā€™ve been able to persevere and create this amazing space that will undoubtedly bring much joy to you and your family.

4 Likes

Oh my goodness!! Thank you everyone for the kind replies and encouragement!! I think I might print these out and hang them up for when Iā€™m having a rough day. You guys are awesome :hugs:

7 Likes

Me,too!

2 Likes

They wonā€™t fit in that wonderful work space! I think you have every inch accounted for!

Maybe engrave on the windows? :thinking:

7 Likes

Great idea!:joy:

4 Likes

Oh noā€¦ what have I done? :rofl:

3 Likes

Congratulations @cloverclausen, what a stunning setup! So much attention to detail.

@CMadok, my glowforge is a nomad, it doesnĀ“t even have a fixed space, it gets karted from my home office (no adecuate ventilation there) to the guest bathroom when I can afford free time to enjoy it.

5 Likes

You are being awarded the Glowforge Super Hero for an incredible post.

3 Likes

The stairs have already been taken :rofl:

5 Likes

Awwwww!!

1 Like