My Glow Forge Won't Print

I am sending artwork that I have had success cutting previously. I sent it to “print” and I am getting the “magic time” prompt as well as the light up on the go button, however, when I press the button, nothing happens. To trouble shoot this is what I have done so far with no success:

1. Cancelled and re-sent to print (press the lit button and nothing happens)
  2. Refreshed my browser, (nothing)
  3. Turned my GF printer off then back on (nothing)

It is a Plus if that helps at all.

If everything is working up to the point that you press the button, it might be a mechanical problem with the button switch itself. Turn the machine off, look underneath the button inside the machine with a flashlight and depress the button. Does it go down about an eighth of an inch? Has the lead-in wire become disconnected?

Unfortunately, that might be a repair that they need to do. I’m not sure if they will see that on the logs for the machine, but wait to hear what they say.

And good luck!

Thank you for the input. Yes, it works up until the point of pressing the button. I did as you suggested and the button does go down when looking from underneath.

In that case just wait until they can look at the logs. Maybe they can see something in the signals.

I see you already emailed us about this and we’re working on it there, so I’m going to close this topic.