My glowforge has an unexpected error

Im trying to use my glowforge, but every time I turn it on it makes a horrible sound and the arm wont move! I´ve already cleaned the path for it to move without getting stuck, but its still not working! Help me please!!!

Welcome Monica!

It would be of great help if you could post a short video of what the machine is doing.
As a shot in the dark, (with the machine off) try positioning the head under the camera and turn it on.

Don’t worry, support will get you squared away.

1 Like

im trying to upload the video but its not working… the machine is now moving fine, but the glowforge design library page its still marking an “unexpected error”.

Try logging out of the app and back in. See if that clears the error.

Tried it. didn´t work :frowning:

Load the video to YouTube and then post the link here - the size limitations in the community software are pretty harsh.

Sometimes the “unexpected error” can be related to your design file. Do you also get this error if you print the Glowforge design Gift of Good Measure?

I’m sorry that you ran into trouble with your Glowforge. I see that you’ve contacted us via email about the issue, and we’re working with you on this there, so I’m going to close this thread.