My Glowforge is not connecting to the internet HELP :(

I’m using centry link internet now and its connected to my laptop. But the Glow forge keeps saying offline. I’ve tuned off everything. I’ve restated my computer. I’ve even held down the button for 10 seconds and it lights up teal. I’m really sad I don’t know why I’m unable to get online on the actual glow forge site. My computer works on all sites and it was working fine before. HELP :frowning:

My first thought is to ask what browser you are using? Chrome seems to work the best. I’m sure others more knowledgeable will chime in here as well…hang in there!

Once you’ve done that you need to go through the whole set-up process again because that deletes what’s in your system. Do you need help with that process?

This is how you get help on the actual Glowforge site - or you can send them an email. Those are the two options. In either case they respond in about 24 hours on business days. By posting here you get other owners to help you out as well :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks sooooo much it worked

2 Likes

I’m glad you resolved it! I’m going to close this thread. If you run into any other trouble, please start a new topic, or email us at support@glowforge.com. We’re here to help!