My Glowforge Plus Is For Sale in Maryland

Hello everyone. I am sad to say that I am putting my Glowforge on the selling block. The machine is wonderful and still works great. I just wish that it didn’t need a WiFi connection in order for it to be operational. The selling price is $3000.00 which will include a free air filtration system priced at $100.00. The reason I am selling it is because due to my recent leg amputation I am not able to work and have accumulated a huge amount of hospital bills. So, if you know of anyone in the Maryland area who is seeking to purchase a Glowforge at a great price, please let me know. Thank you.

1 Like

Which model is it?

Sorry that you have to sell, good luck!

1 Like

So sorry to hear what you’re going through.

1 Like

I also want to know what machine is it?
and the air filter, can you give me more info which one it is?

Thanks

Jonathan

1 Like

Thank you. I have The Glowforge Plus.

Thank you. Life goes on. :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

1 Like

Hello. I have The Glowforge Plus. I’m not sure about the filter, but it really does the job of keeping my work area free of foul odors and smoke.

You can edit the original post and title to include the model name if you like, might attract people a bit more.

3 Likes

You are an excellent photographer!
that first picture is killer!

:stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Sorry to hear of your medical issues. Best of luck!

1 Like

Thank you.

Thanks so much. The bills are more painful than the amputation. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

I can only imagine!

1 Like

years ago, I had surgery and was asked “where is the entry point” and I replied “My wallet”

3 Likes

I am sorry to hear of your plight. I wish you a speedy resolution to your situation. So, apparently we do have a hug emoji available. 'cuz I don’t know what else to send you. :hugs:

2 Likes

:rofl::joy::rofl::joy:

Wow. Thank you so much. I find a lot of humor to my situation that keeps my spirit on high. The surgeon documented on my medical files that I would have been able to return to work on 09/10/21, but I didn’t receive my prosthesis until 10/01/21. Isn’t that crazy? :joy::rofl:

3 Likes

well if you had gone back to work when the doc said. I suppose you’d have been hopping?

1 Like

Ugh. I hope that all went well, too. I had a friend who had a really challenging time adjusting. :frowning:

1 Like

Oh, absolutely. Lol.

2 Likes