My Glowforge Plus Is For Sale in Maryland

Crazy indeed but par for the course :roll_eyes: Catch22 was more than just a movie.

Well, it’s a very long process of trying to adapt as your limb changes. There’s nerve pain, phantom pain, swelling, shrinking and some days the prosthesis won’t go on and others where it’s very difficult to take off. Fun times. :joy:

3 Likes

I “liked” your post not because I like how challenging that is, but because I empathize. I hope the process is going as expected and that it works out as smoothly as possible!

2 Likes

Hi! First off, sorry to hear about your medical issues!
I have a friend looking to get his own machine, and that price he may be interested. Do you still have it available? Also, where in MD are you? We live at the shore

Hello and thank you. Yes, it is still available and works great. I’m located in the Hyattsville area, very close to the Hyattsville Metro Station. If they are interested, please let me know, then we can exchange information and set up a time to meet. Thanks so much.

Hi - is this still available? I am in the area and may be interested.

This topic was automatically closed 32 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.