My layered Shin dig jamboree

This was one of my first layered pieces i did when I first gor my forge…decided to rework some details and add some more cuteness. Still hopeing to wander on to them in a woods someday. 9 layers and its around 19 x 11. Thanks for lookin!

99 Likes

AMAZING! Wow - so damn impressive!

6 Likes

Thanks…gotta get that shine on✌

3 Likes

Wish I could like this nine layers worth. Excellent.

7 Likes

Beautiful art just made more impressive with the :glowforge:!

3 Likes

Gosh, your work is such a treat to behold. Truly inspired!

5 Likes

:v:

thanks and :blush:

I would love to see that at a fancy art auction in Nashville. The video of the bidding alone would be tremendous. The snail and mice really are the cherry on top.

2 Likes

sigh…

2 Likes

You are such a good artist . I never get tired of seeing your drawings . :grin:

2 Likes

I appreciate that…thank you kindly✌

1 Like

oh no why the sigh :yum:

I would as well​:thinking::yum::v:

1 Like

Because we all wish for talent like that!
That’s a pretty good caricature of @rpegg on the banjo, but the smile is too big… :blush:

10 Likes

Wasn’t me. I am primarily left handed, but play the banjo right handed. Left handed banjos cost more.

And the shine hasn’t been passed around since March. Although it was far more than the required 60% alcohol recommended for hand sanitizer.

8 Likes

Your stuff is aways so creative and well done… (me digging out the jumbo crayons and Big Chief tablet)

3 Likes

I hear that… miss my shine as well…first del fest(del mccoury) I missed in 10 years…i feel like a little shine in everyone would kill off any virus​:thinking::fire::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Delfest is held about 35 miles from me. I’ve never been because I would rather play with friends than listen to bands. but some of my friends go. First time I will have missed the Appalachian String Band Festival (Clifftop) in 11 years so know how you feel. 2021.

3 Likes

Beautiful, fun work! Really nice to look at!

3 Likes