My Marvel Calendar

I’ve decide to release the CAD files for this Marvel inspired piece I created. You can download them via my website or Thingiverse. Please tag me (@sandyeggocnc on Instagram) if you make it as I would love to see the various renditions that are made!

MarvelCalendar_bySandyEggoCNC

Several formats can be downloaded here including an SVG with the dark areas filled in to make it work with the Glowforge:

302 Likes

Holy moly! Not only is this amazing, but you are sharing your work? What a feat. I think this would look great on the back of a phone case, or as a keychain, or or or…or anything! Saying great work is under appreciating what you’ve done.

16 Likes

Awesome design, and thanks for your generous share!

4 Likes

So that is amazing!

3 Likes

Nice portfolio of creations you’ve got :slight_smile: Jealous of the CNC in the Alex chair gallery :smile:

5 Likes

Awesome piece!

4 Likes

What an awesome birthday gift for you to share with us! Think it’s supposed to be the other way around! :smile:

Beautiful job on it, and happy birthday!

6 Likes

That is about 12 degrees of AWESOME! Love it.

4 Likes

That is simply amazing, and many thanks for sharing.

3 Likes

That. Is. Fantastic! And @kyle_emerick takes it to the next level!

3 Likes

Thank you so much for sharing! I’m going to surprise my best friend with this at his christmas party in a few weeks.

3 Likes

Here is an example of part of it printed on my GF. I used default settings for proof grade maple.

16 Likes

Wow, I saw this show up in one of my feeds. I didn’t realize it was a fellow glowforger!

3 Likes

I have inspiration for my next long-term project. Now to see what I can manage for the more artistic side with my less artistic abilities.

5 Likes

I would go on and on about how totally awesome that is - both the design and your willingness to share - but for some reason I can’t get my jaw up off the floor :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

878A9517-E12B-4768-9B22-67FF171BAED6

12 Likes

Note: This file makes a perfect example how with scoring, small spaces and corners can get a LOT of extra juice from the laser. I can’t wait for :glowforge: to get that dialed in. In the meantime, I should probably stick to engraves, or at least thicker material like wood. Who’d have thought that 10 pews score would be too much?

2 Likes

Absolutely amazing. (The only thing that would make it better would be Groot.)

1 Like

I am Groot?

1 Like

Working on a couple derivative works. Will share pictures when done.

2 Likes

Groot is in there. Half his face in the upper left of the full design.

2 Likes