My New Replacement GF Pro

Received my new GF PRO, got it all setup. My previous GF PRO was 2 years old and used pretty much 5-6 days a week, 6-8 hours a day, mostly cutting and engraving wood. Put the new machine to the test with this intricate 3 panel tree. Each panel is 19 x almost 11. Thought this would be a perfect test and needed to be sent out to a customer. It was masked on both sides, cut thru perfect 1 pass. Here’s a picture is that after danish oil was applied. Also couple other photos of our flags.

32 Likes

Looks like you’re back in bizness! :grinning:

3 Likes

Nice work! We’re not allowed to discuss non-PG settings in this section, though. I can move this over to Beyond the Manual for you if you would like to leave them in. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I am happy that your replacement machine is helping you fulfill orders and keep your customers happy.

1 Like

Thanks. My customers are happy also.

1 Like

Edited post and took setting out.

3 Likes

great news on your machine. That tree is a terrific design.

3 Likes

You are doing so really fine work. I especially like the 3 panel tree. Looks like your experience is really paying off!

1 Like

I just love the 3 panel tree cut out in that particular wood. The grain is lovely. I am guessing your customer was thrilled.

2 Likes

Thank you all for the kind comments. The wood for the 3 panel tree is Sapele.

Wow! Good your back up and running! Its nice when everyone is happy!

1 Like

Love the tree! Glad you have a replacement.