My new series of Layered portraits šŸ™ˆ

WOW, those are beautiful. I especially like the one with the man and his dogs. would love to see more as you make them. Just wonderful! Thanks for sharing.

2 Likes

Thanks and thanksā€¦if you have instagram my handle is onelostmonkeyā€¦come take a gander at the rest of my whimsyšŸ¤—

1 Like

Love these!

1 Like

:v:

So are you using unisub board and then sublimating the images on??? And other parts you are engraving???

Nope its just birch ply and watercolorsā€¦i draw everything first then cut and engrave thoseā€¦then hand colorā€¦easy peasy :speak_no_evil::see_no_evil::blush:

2 Likes

The coloring part would be so much fun. If you ever decide to create a coloring book, Iā€™ll be first in line to buy it!

2 Likes

Hah niceā€¦i have been thinking of making more booksā€¦i have one of all of my pigeons if your interested :grin:

5 Likes

A corvid coloring book for the COVID quarantine sounds just about right. :wink: Where is it for sale?

2 Likes

Iā€™ve been mostly just selling them thru my Instagramā€¦im really bad at updating my etsy. If you donā€™t have instagram which Iā€™m beginning to see alot of people donā€™t ā€¦we can exchange emails or whichever way works for you. :see_no_evil:

2 Likes

the guy with the dogs!!! love it!

1 Like

Iā€™m on Instagram ā€“ Iā€™ll go hit you up over there. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hehe thanks

WOWā€¦ I love drawing and I do it but never tried something like these. You inspired me. THANKS

2 Likes

Incredible work!

2 Likes

Nicely done, lots of terrific work here, thanks for sharing.

1 Like

Wow! This is amazing. If I tried to do something like this, even one of them would take me like a week and it wouldnā€™t look half as nice as yours. lol

Iā€™m going to find you on IG. lol (That isnā€™t mean to sound like a warning LOL Iā€™m not a stalker. LOL)

3 Likes

I love these!! I think the man with the dogs is my favorite! He looks so proud of them and they look so happy and spiffy!

1 Like

Haha thanks and not at allā€¦thats why I put it up thereā€¦stalk away. And these definitely take me close to a week or more. You should do itā€¦take the plunge :blush:

1 Like

hehe thanks I do spiffy and cute well sometimes

1 Like