My one month anniversary projects

Hello there! I have had my machine for a month and can’t get enough of it. These are some of my projects that turned out. I had no clue how to use inkscape. The process of learning that has been slow, but youtube and this forum is so helpful! Any suggestions that you see on these that can help me out, please let me know!!! I love constructive criticism as that is how I will get better! Thanks everyone!

34 Likes

Those look fabulous! I :heart: the Gather one :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

You’re off to a wonderful start!

3 Likes

If this is the result after only one month with Inkscape, you have a very bright future.

3 Likes

Thanks everyone :blue_heart:

I really admire the projects people do with paint! I do not tend to do so, and feel like I am missing out. So to all the artists “You make the world a more colourful place!”

3 Likes

I LOVE the painting part! I am torn between spray paint vs brush which nets you time vs the look. I am learning in inkscape to make my pieces thicker so I don’t go blind trying to paint slivers or breaking pieces like the bumble bee. I am also combining like pieces which saves time. You should try it, paint is $.87 at Walmart per color, we got lots of time now :grin:

3 Likes

You seem to be a fast learner.

2 Likes

What a great start on your adventure! Can’t wait to see your future posts. Love the gather sign!

1 Like