My Portfolio as of 2021

It’s been a while since I last posted! Here is a dump of some of my commercial projects. All done on my Glowforge.
Enjoy the image dump! Have fun scrolling!

laserallthethings_1627866785943

66 Likes

I like the changeable menu boards.

7 Likes

Fantastic. Your graphic design skills are clearly presented in your branding. You are putting the Glowforge to such good use. Now I have to go see about body sugaring.

13 Likes

Lots of passthrough work? Great stuff.

9 Likes

Wow, you have been busy. Nice work!

10 Likes

Amazing work!

7 Likes

Ooo bombs away!!! Great work!!!

7 Likes

WOW!!! And just wait until you get comfortable making stuff with it too :laughing:

8 Likes

That is quite an outstanding collection of professional work.

It is so lovely to see work aimed business-to-business, with serious, high-end commercial work.

Certainly shows what a GF is capable of!

Your graphic design and glowforge design skills are top-notch.

Please post more as you go (and anything about your process or your business practices) :slight_smile:

12 Likes

That is an amazing collection! Great work!

7 Likes

Wow. Your GF has more than paid for itself. Nice work!

5 Likes

Dang you’ve been busy!

6 Likes

Wow…,Not only is that a ton of work but it is all very nice. You have a real talent for modern professional signs, and have been REAL busy. :blush:

6 Likes

Holy moly!

5 Likes

Wow, I am really impressed!!

5 Likes

Let me catch my breath a moment; very impressive. And now for some reason, I want coffee, and Middle Eastern food, and a workout, and I need to go see my dentist. :star_struck:

8 Likes

Wonderful collection of brilliant work, very impressive!

5 Likes

You are being awarded a Glowforge Super Hero award.
Love it all!!

5 Likes

Wow! Such nice use of materials. I especially like what I assume is gold / silver / etc mirrored acrylic on some of the shiny signage.

4 Likes

Yeah what they said!

Is this one inlayed or painted? Either way it’s impressive, and I love how you combined the really delicate flowy script with the very solid clear so that the sign itself is quite sturdy!

9 Likes