My SVG Library

Very generous of you to share all your work. Thank you!

3 Likes

Merci, Obrigado, Danke, Gracias, and Thank you for the share. Welcome !

3 Likes

Thank You for sharing your work, should help a great deal.

3 Likes

Welcome to the GF family! :slight_smile:
thanks for sharing! those are great!

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum, and thanks for sharing! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for doing this. I manipulated one of the Supernatural models to make a necklace for my child and it came out very nice.

5 Likes

Any pictures? I would love to see it!

4 Likes

Your generosity gave me an idea. I have a ton of scroll saw pattern books. Since you canā€™t sale them because of copyright issues I donā€™t need to keep them all to myself. If enough people are interested I can scan them all into my computer and run trace on them on illustrator. I canā€™t do them all at one time but could do them as they seem relevant i.e. Christmas around thanksgiving. I donā€™t want to take the time if no one is interested in them so just let me know and I will get started.

12 Likes

Scrool saw patterns have been a great resource for me in the past. Would love to see your favorites.

5 Likes

Iā€™d certainly like to see a few - I like some of the scroll saw patterns Iā€™ve seen on Pinterest. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Not to be a downer, but wouldnā€™t that copyright apply to sharing the files/designs publicly?

Supreme Court weighed in on this (the reselling of items) a few years ago, upholding the fact that you own it, you can resell it.

Edit - or maybe you meant resell the patterns in the books because of copyright issues rather than reselling the books. Making them publicly available is as much a copyright violation as selling them, more than likely. Sorry - I feel like a prick about copyrighted stuff, but Iā€™ve had been on the other side of it and it really sucks.

4 Likes

I meant I canā€™t make copies and sell them, I may be wrong but Iā€™m pretty sure you can sell the items after you cut them, but not positive.

1 Like

I also would love to see some if not all ( time respective ).

4 Likes

If you want them as I scan them then just send me a message and I will send that way, just to make sure I donā€™t break any laws or put glowforge in a bad spot by having them on the forum

5 Likes

Those are really cool. Thank you for sharing.

3 Likes

Thanks a ton for sharing your library! Iā€™m trying to learn how to work with SVGā€™s and these will be a big help. :grinning:

3 Likes

Amazing gesture, unfortunately, the link doesnā€™t work for me.

Thank you! I donā€™t know the first thing about converting images to vectors (I was planning on using the trace feature), but youā€™ve provided a great starting point.

2 Likes