My very first project!

Good morning family, I wanted to share for the first time with All my very first project.
Since my trade is about boat upholstery, the first and most important project was to protect my glowforge pro and this is what I came up with…
A marine grade vinyl cover. I hope you like it…

Here is my email. gber23@yahoo.com

39 Likes

This looks great! Great first project!!

4 Likes

Soooo…

I don’t mean to alarm you unnecessarily but did you make this using your glowforge?

If so you call it vinyl, is it made of pvc?

If both of these things are true immediately stop what you’re doing with pvc and lasers and read this, especially #4:

3 Likes

Thank you for your concern, but the only thing that I made on my GF was the logo using grade proof leather and the cover was made in a sewing machine.

9 Likes

Ah, good. There have been a handful of people over the years who have presented their first project that was PVC and destroyed their machines. It’s always tough to see that happen.

Nice cover, though :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Absolutely.

Beautifully done!

2 Likes

Thank you very much!:wink:

Very stylish :grinning:

2 Likes

Very nice cover.

3 Likes

@soldier12375 welcome to the community and congratulations on your first project!

You may want to reconsider posting your email as this is an open forum and netbots will soon harvest your email and start spamming you.

7 Likes

Looks good. But why would you want to hide that beautiful machine. I think it looks really cool uncovered.

3 Likes

Very nice work and practical too! Man, I wish I could sew lol

4 Likes

Its ok I can do it for you…

1 Like

So much nicer looking than my old moving blanket I toss over my machine when woodworking! Very nice!

4 Likes

Terrific! NIce to have a good looking cover!

3 Likes

Good morning Ryan, definately you can get this cover for only $150.00 + shipping

1 Like

It only cost $150.oo + shipping