Need ear savers template

I saw Dan’s e-mail about ear savers, and I have the acrylic to print them. I’m a retired cop, and still involved with my agency as an extra help/consultant. Needless to say, they’re first responders, and in dire need of an item like this. But try as I might, I can’t find the template in my library anywhere. I see the entry form for signing up to distribute them to whatever local organizations request them through Glowforge, but I want to manufacture these specifically for my department. Can someone please post the template here? Or alternately, if someone from GF sees this post, can you guide me to the template or send it to me directly? Any assistance would be much appreciated.

2 Likes

It’s on the page linked from the catalog.

Also, here is the direct link to the files.

6 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

If you log out of the app, refresh your browser, and log back in, the file should appear. You can also click the little gift icon at upper right. It’s also in the “what’s new” panel on the right side of the app.

Best of luck!

Thanks for the swift help with this, @eflyguy!

And thank you so much for your contributions, @Reeveseye! If you run into any other trouble printing ear savers or any other design, please start a new thread or email us at support@glowforge.com.