Need help getting a new pulley on carrier plate

IMG_0354|375x500 couldn’t get straight cuts took the carrier plate off and a pulley is busted. Only had this unit since October. Please help this is a very busy time of the year.

Support will need to arrange for a replacement for you for that carriage plate wheel. (It looks like it’s too busted up to try to temporarily glue it together.) Sorry. :frowning:

yea I know that’s the bummer part. got laid off and this machine is my only source of money right now. hopefully we can get this straightened up soon. love the machine it just picked a bad time to crap out on me.

Yep. Lousy timing. (This year has been a real winner.)

Thank you for looking in on me. just a little anxious got orders sitting here due by Christmas

Might not make it on those if they are large or time-consuming orders…you might want to give your customers a head’s up, just in case. Let them decide whether they can afford to wait it out.

yea I know been emailing and calling all morning. Just hate to tell folks I can’t

We own a business as well, and you’re right, that’s definitely one of the hardest things to do.

I’m terribly sorry to hear about the trouble with the carriage plate. The team has just replied to your email.

We’ll continue to work on this with you there, so this post will be closed.