Need input on ideal size for caddy

Spot on. Perfect is the enemy of completion. A solution that’s 80% of my vision that’s delivered is better than one that is 100% but never sees daylight.

1 Like

The best thing is that it is a blender bottom ring that holds the blade and gasket for the blender. Trying to decide whether I should celebrate the fix with a frozen margarita or a frozen piña colada. I had to print a fifth copy though this morning. Last night’s overnight print got a chip out of it when I was careless in using the scraper removing it from the bed. Still functional, but I want a perfect one for the glamour shot.

2 Likes

i totally need to do that! i hand cut my replacement from rubber gasket. not the smoothest cut.

1 Like

I do need to use the Glowforge to cut a new gasket. The one I have is a bit small and not very good. Some thinner natural rubber.

1 Like

my blender (the oster my mom got as a wedding present in 1962) still had the original cork gasket, so you could probably do cork and be fine for quite a while with it if you wanted to try that.

1 Like

Thanks for the tip. I still need to pick up some 1/8" somewhere. I guess I should just order it online.