Needing help

I have been messaging since Friday I’m getting very little help and I am extremely frustrated no one seems to be helping me I have orders to get done and I can’t get my orders done and it’s going on a month since I was waiting for one part you had to re-ship because the first part never arrived. You’re asking me to do a job that I’m not sure I can do. I plugged everything in. One side will light the other nothing. My laser came off of the rails yesterday when I turned it on. A tech asked for my email pictures, and now no one has responded to at all on Monday, December 7. It would be nice if you had phone service so we could call and talk to a tech support and get someone to help right away. My school was thinking of purchasing the pro but today I told them I’m not sure it’s a good idea because I can’t get the support I need. You also need repair people. I was also going to buy another machine at some point but now I’m not so sure. I need a fixit guy to help in my are. If your selling as many as you say you are this should not be happening.

Hello @mrs.j.miner - I’m very sorry for our delay in response, thank you for reaching out and sharing those additional details.

I was able to locate your current email ticket and reviewed the photos you’ve shared and have sent some follow up steps along, as I believe this may just be an issue with a loose connection based on those photos.

Please give that email a look and let me know via that email thread if you’re still having issues. I’m going to go ahead and close this topic since we’ve connected via email, and again I apologize for the delay.