Never know when to quit - or of course you need horse stables!

Happy Thursday Everyone!

Well, I finally finished this monstrosity. LOL

4 Stall Horse Stable with Tack Room 1:12 Scale. Took 25 boards of 1/8" MDF - there are also 2 boards for the horses if you want to cut them. Although it’s a lot of boards it really does cut fast, most boards are only 5 mins Unfortunately because of the size of some of the pieces most boards only have one piece on them. Not much I can do about that. LOL

26"L x 12"D x 17"H also reworked my hinges and created a bolt lock for the back. The back doors open all the way out so you can use them to create a scene if you want.

All-in-all I am happy with it. I was trying to go for realism. Yay or nay?

95 Likes

Impressive, as usual!

5 Likes

Thank you! I really like making miniatures.

4 Likes

Wow!

3 Likes

Absolutely amazing…and nuts…25 boards…lots of words running through my head right now, but let’s stick with amazing because everything you makes completely blows my mind.

8 Likes

HAHA. I know it’s a little overboard on the board count, but if you want something to look genuine it takes a few boards. It’s a sickness…I am thinking about starting a support group. LOL

9 Likes

6 Likes

HAHA…I guess I should have put Pun Intended. LOL

3 Likes

I always said you were a stable genius, and your new stable proves it again!

9 Likes

HAHA…I bow to your greatness!

1 Like

I think…you should start looking into something smaller than 1:12 scale… :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

I was thinking that but I really like working in 1:12. No math involved. LOL

4 Likes

That is fantastic! I can imagine what it would look like painted!

4 Likes

Yeah me too. LOL I will need to do a painted one, I just had to make sure the file would work.

3 Likes

… neigh?

11 Likes

HAHA…dammit! Why didn’t I think of that! I have so much to learn!

4 Likes

Wow - if that thing fits Breyer horses you have a huge market! (based on guestimates from measurements given I’d bet it does despite them being 1:9 scale and this being 1:12)

6 Likes

Wow, you are amazing! This looks wonderful!

3 Likes

They would work. The stalls are a little short but the horses would work. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thanks!