New feature in catalog

Wow! I see they finally heard enough of us ask so they Disney added a feature to sort the catalog by most recent. A much appreciated addition.

10 Likes

Lawsuit incoming… :wink:

7 Likes

Autocorrect at its worst! I think I meant finally.

8 Likes

now that wasn’t what I thought you started out with. with disney as the result, I would have expected " they #Q$%#^#$&&* added a sort feature…"

3 Likes

Nope. I don’t normally use expletives unless severely provoked.

3 Likes

:slight_smile:
but if you type all that in. Disney just pops up. well not really but sometimes they can be that annoying…

6 Likes

Now if they would fix the bug in Search so that we can search by designer’s name. It works for some names, but not others.

5 Likes

I’ve had a little luck with a Google search returning catalog results by name, but not a lot.

1 Like

I just wish they’d find a way to move any designs already purchased (free or not) into their own section so we don’t have to go, “Um, did I already get that?” without having to open it to find out whether we need to add it to our dashboard or not.

8 Likes

Or, it could just pop up a message that says “you already own this” or something like that.

1 Like

Yeah, that would work well.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 32 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.