Now we just need that in Comic Sans! :sunglasses:

9 Likes

No we do not. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Truly evil.

1 Like

I thought you liked us!!!

1 Like

The creator of the Comic Sans font, Vincent Connare, said: “If you love Comic Sans you don’t know much about typography. And if you hate Comic Sans you need a new hobby .”

I don’t know anything about typography, and fall asleep if the subject comes up.

1 Like

Previously:

It’s fun to be ironically annoyed by a font. Papyrus, comic sans, easy butts of jokes. That being said, the new swirly pseudocursive font that everyone uses must be stopped, it’s really overdone.

8 Likes

THIS! Doesn’t seem to matter what someone posts about on the Glowforge Facebook page, invariably someone else always begs to know “what font is that? It’s adorable.” I should chime in "it’s called ‘Pseudocursive’…just google it.

6 Likes

This would drive me mad.

1 Like

Satan’s Quote is the best

1 Like

God, I really did used to pretty much shove anything into my PRU…

4 Likes

Not sure why they used “the quick brown fox” pangram instead of “sphinx of black quartz, judge my vow,” which seems more in keeping with the theme.

6 Likes

I want this to be my default font and I will misspell everything and use really bad grammar as well.

4 Likes

That made me feel like I had a mild aneurism. Thanks, I hate it.

If only we could switch the font of the people who use “paperweight” to this. It gets on my nerves in the same way as those people.

5 Likes

Makes my eye twitch. . . whew, that was awful!

2 Likes

Mission accomplished. :wink:

3 Likes

I think it’s beautiful :slight_smile:

2 Likes