New here

I did go over all three and see how they were done and everything but it just wouldn’t do anything and then I decided to go back and do the first one and I lost my internet connection again so I have to go to work today but when I get home imma try to mess with it again and pray that it works be

Unreliable wifi or internet is probably the most common problem that prevents the machine from operating correctly.

1 Like

well I had that Wi-Fi up working and running when I tried to do my print and it said it was pretty went for about 10 minutes but the thing never moved inside and never did anything so I cancel the print and then I went back and decided to do the little thing you were talking about the first cut or whatever and whenever I went to do that then it told me I didn’t have any internet that I need to check my modem but then when I went in my room and went to watch Hulu Hulu work just fine so I may need to up my internet or something I don’t know I just want to get it working so I can get things started thanks for all yall’s help
I really really really appreciate it

Other devices working fine doesn’t mean the GF will work reliably. Unfortunately there is no way to know other than have support check the logs.

1 Like

Ok yeah I sent them a message last night but still haven’t heard back from them I think they need to have a customer service number where we can call when we have a problem instead of having to wait so long for them to messages back that really sucks

Standard response is one business day.

Not too long ago, it was three, so be grateful.

They do not have the resources to offer phone support. The cases you see in this forum are just a small percentage of the total number they are servicing every day. Go compare the cost of even the cheapest business-class machines to see what it takes to provide business-class support (hint - you’re talking way more than US$10k by the time you have a fully functional system.)

1 Like

You’ve opened a duplicate support ticket by posting here. Once they resolve the multiple tickets they’ll close this one and you’ll hear back from them via email, so watch for a message there.

I’m so sorry for the ongoing trouble. I see you emailed us about this and I’ve sent you information with next steps there, so I’m going to close this topic.

1 Like