New Home Commemorative Christmas Ornament

:musical_note: Happy Birthday to You

2 Likes

Gratulere med dagen så mye (Happy Birthday) :partying_face: @davidgal2

3 Likes

That is really a wonderful job, Ruth. They are going to adore that for many years to come.

2 Likes

Super nice … both the house and the ornament :smiley:

2 Likes

Awesome job!!! A lot of love in that ornament!

3 Likes

Uh-oh… time to step up your game!

5 Likes

Having your own house as an ornament is so cool!

6 Likes

That is so cool.

2 Likes

Wow, that’s awesome!

2 Likes

Amazing ornament! I suspect you are going to be tapped for more custom ornaments in the future…

2 Likes

great design

1 Like

Please note that this forum’s guidelines ask that we avoid asking each other for files:

If someone shares a print that they’ve made, please respect their sharing and do not ask for the source design or artwork. Designs take work and have value, and when you ask someone to give you that value for free, you undermine their work.

(from FAQ - Glowforge Owners Forum)

2 Likes

The post I linked to is in the Free Designs section, with the files.

1 Like

If you mean the one that @eflyguy posted, that pattern is in the Free Files area and you can get to it via the link in his comment. I won’t be sharing the ornament of my daughter’s house, though – it’s only for her. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

This is absolutely INCREDIBLE!!!

1 Like

Taking a photo and minimizing the extra detail one could get a result very much faster. As long as they did not have that to compare they could like it a lot.

I don’t know if they are even doing the mass neighborhood with a limited number of designs anymore but getting the house key with a key fob in the shape of their house might even help them remember which house it is :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

And there would be a lot of copies of each needed.

2 Likes

That is amazing. I can send you a picture of my house, if you feel another bout of innate compulsion coming on…

2 Likes

Fantastic job!

1 Like

That is beautiful. Love the little details

2 Likes

This looks awesome!!

2 Likes