We just switched to satellite internet provider and now my machine is offline. How to reconnect or reset? Thanks

Repeat the wifi setup process.

4 Likes

Thank you so much for reaching out to us!

As @eflyguy mentioned, performing the Wi-Fi Setup Process is always the next best step after changing your internet provider.

Could you please try the following steps?

1. Power Up: Turn your Glowforge off. Then turn on your Glowforge and wait about 30 seconds.
  2. Start Wi-Fi Setup: Hold down the button on your Glowforge for ten seconds, until it glows with a teal color.
  3. Sign In: Using a Wi-Fi device like your laptop or tablet, go to setup.glowforge.com and sign in.
  4. Connect Your Glowforge to Wi-Fi: Follow the instructions at setup.glowforge.com to connect your Glowforge to Wi-Fi. If you run into trouble along the way, let us know what happened right before the issue arose.

It may help to take a look at our Wi-Fi troubleshooter as well. If you run into any other trouble, please let us know.

It’s been a while since we’ve heard from you on this thread. I extracted the logs from your Glowforge to check in on the connectivity status, and it looks like you still haven’t been able to get connected. If you haven’t gotten a chance to try yet, no worries - let us know at your convenience if you run into any trouble. If your attempts to setup are unsuccessful, please give us the details and we’ll be happy to continue looking into it. Just open a new thread, or email us at support@glowforge.com. Thank you!