New internet service Now Glowforge is offline?

We just switched internet providers in the middle of my work day and now my machine is offline. Does any ne know how I can reset and reconnect so I can use my machine? Thank you in advance :slight_smile:

https://setup.glowforge.com

3 Likes

I tried that I hit the button on the machine until it glowed but it is not pulling up in the wifi when I try to connect?

If the button is glowing teal after holding for at least 10 seconds, then the problem is likely with your computer, not the machine.

2 Likes

This might seem obvious, but, did the name and or password for your wifi network change? Reboot your router if, in fact, the name and or password for the wifi network did NOT change, and then go thru the Glowforge set-up procedure again.

Try this app.glowforge.com/setup

I’m so sorry you ran into trouble during setup. It looks like your Glowforge is connected and you’ve been able to print since contacting us. That’s great!

Could you please let me know if you’re still experiencing any problems?

It’s been a little while since I’ve seen any replies on this thread so I’m going to close it. If you still need help with this please either start a new thread or email support@glowforge.com.