New Laptop

This is a callout to the community. I need suggestions on a new laptop that can handle Fusion 360 and Adobe Illustrator and has a touch screen that is pen enabled. Any current users with that type of setup?

1 Like

You may want to clarify Windows or Mac and an approximate Price range?

Windows is my preference since the software I have is Windows based and price is more of what I want it to do so it is fluid, hopefully someone has a reasonable find under 2k but I would like to know what will work first before I start limiting the options. I do need a laptop and not a desktop. I need it to be portable as I have machines in different locations like 45 miles apart.

I’m typing on my surface book and I really love it. They’re pricey but have great pen support. The pen cost $100 extra too :-(. But really solid machine with a dedicated graphics card (if you choose that option).

2 Likes

If I had the money I’d grab an iPad Pro w/pencil and smart keyboard. Before software, comes in around what…1200$? To 1500$? Depending on storage size and cellular or not. Pen and keyboard are extra here.
No desk or laptop mac has touch screen, pen or otherwise.

I second the surface book. Plus I really like the veneer cover I made for mine.