New, need some help

I’m new I need some help. My glowforge seems to be stuck on focusing. It’s been like that for days. tried to reload, turned wifi off unplug and plug back in cleaned the cameras still nothing. I do notice that when I turn the machine on it doesn’t make the start sounds like it did when I first got it. Thank you.

I’ve encountered this a couple times. Usually I can hit the off switch on the back of the machine and wait about 10-15 seconds and flip it back on and try again. Usually works after that.

1 Like

That is most often associated with the grey ribbon cable going to the head, or the head itself. Support can confirm from logs, however.

1 Like

Which browser are you using? First thing I would try is clearing the cache just to be sure that isn’t complicating things. Years ago I got in the habit of centering the head under the camera before I turned it on. That just saves the time the machine spends hunting for the head.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.