New product launch

I’m a premium member. I was able to watch half of the launch which was held up due to tech difficulties.
My issue is the new ICON on dash board has not loaded as of yet.
I signed out and back in. Still nothing. I did understand you were sending it out and it could take a bit. It’s 6 pm on the east coast.
Do I have to be on line ???
Will any one have answer to will be able to load our own photo and have this help engrave?
Will this photo remain our property or become public?

1 Like

No. you can download it to your computer and work on it, however.

Pretty much. What you get will be unique and no one else will get it. I am not sure what the rules are for selling the raw pattern vs prints but I think it is open, but there could be restrictions like not claiming you sat down with a pen and did it (as you didn"t)

2 Likes

GF doesn’t monitor this forum, but to answer your questions

1. It takes a while to roll out completely (I don’t have it yet either) and everyone eligible will have it by Friday.

2. You will need to log out and back in to see the change.

3. You will not be able to use your own artwork at this time.

4. The artwork will be yours to do as you see fit, you will need to download it though to save it as each request will create a new and unique file.

3 Likes

Thank you

according to the launch video, it might be as long as 2-3 days for the new icon to show up due to them not wanting to over-stress the servers. But don’t worry, it shouldn’t take longer than that. ( I don’t have mine yet, either!)

1 Like

They said that it is your image, to sell or dispose of any way you wish.

1 Like

Thank you all for help

1 Like

Thank you

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.