New prototypes, one successful, one not so much

My All time fave so farā€¦LOVE IT!!:grinning:

3 Likes

Actually, I quite like the feather one. They are both amazing!

3 Likes

The cuff rocks!

3 Likes

So what is it about the feather that you donā€™t like? Would one more snap fix it (to hold things straight)? Just wondering since both cuffs look good to me.

Welcome both of you @ej.james and @shelly.james to the forums! Looking forward to seeing more of your creations.

4 Likes

Yeah, I like em both! :smile:

2 Likes

When I am showing something to the wife I will ask, 'Do you want me to show you where it went wrongly?"
She usually will either point it out (if really that bad) or decline to know.

Smart lady, because she knows once it is seen, you own it forever.

4 Likes

Ooooh, that first one!!! Now you have to find a good use for all those little leather rectangles! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Very nice!

2 Likes

They are both really nice!

So hereā€™s a questionā€¦since those snap sets arenā€™t exactly super cheap ā€“ is there a source for the extra bottom sides, or do you just end up throwing away a lot of top sides when you double the bottom sides to allow for multiple sizing? Iā€™ve only been able to find them in pairs, so far.

(It that doesnā€™t actually make sense, donā€™t judge me. Iā€™m on post-op drugs!)

1 Like

Great lab there! Mine is spread out across a fairly divided basement (and piled high right now), but still gonā€™ be epic when itā€™s ā€˜complete.ā€™

3 Likes

Wow, so organized!
Whatā€™s the press on the lower left for?

Please tell me the picture was taken just after a clean up. My space deteriorates steadily until it looks like a grenade went off in there.
It gets reorganized when I canā€™t find what Iā€™m looking for, then out of frustration its ā€œAll Stopā€. Fix this.
Thatā€™s when Iā€™m inspired to take a picture, when it looks like yours.

5 Likes