New update doesn’t work on iPad browsers and some others

I am following up here to see if the issue you have been experiencing has been resolved.

If you are still running into any of the same issues on your iPad please let us know.

Better but not completely fixed. On my iPad if I use Firefox it will not load the images of the projects and when I go to select one, it goes back to the main screen. This is what started happening with the update. On Chrome I can see the project images and select one.

On my Windows 10 Thinkpad, also using FireFox, I still cannot re-order the cut/score/engrave sections on the left. Depending on where I place the cursor I either get an arrow or a hand and neither will let me move them. If it try doing it with my finger on the touch screen again, I am unable to move anything. 89.0.2 (64-bit). With Windows Edge I am able to reorder the list on the Thinkpad.

1 Like

Thank you for this additional information, I’ll pass this along to our team. Just to clarify, are you now unblocked using browsers other than Firefox on both your iPad and Thinkpad?

I’ve passed these details along to the team so we can investigate further. In the meantime, I’m glad to hear that Windows Edge on the Thinkpad, and Chrome on the iPad both work well. Unfortunately, I don’t have a time frame for when this will be resolved fully, but thank you for providing this information and running some tests on multiple browsers and devices.