Newest addition to our "Music Collection" series, the Microphone!

I’ve been having a blast (and pulling my hair out learning Illustrator) making these beautiful instruments. The newest here is the microphone, and next on the list, a Bass.

If anyone wants these, you can snag them on my Esty page :slight_smile:

BeyondMyFrontPorch

38 Likes

20 Likes

Love the mesh

4 Likes

Looks amazing! Really compliments the other pieces in the collection!

2 Likes

The 3-D effect on your microphone is amazing. :blush:

2 Likes

It was such a pain in the rear. I finally found the “duplicate pattern” Illustrator function, but even then had to cut out a lot of squares individually so the file would load on the GF. But I appreciate the compliment, it was the toughest, but best part.

3 Likes

Thanks man! I was worried about how I would emulate that effect with a few sheets… I was pleasantly surprised it looked so good!

2 Likes

Yeah ok, this one got me. I was able to resist the guitar all on its own, but I’ve got a friend who started podcasting his playing during the pandemic and those two together are just too perfect!

4 Likes

lol, I’m so happy they hit right with you. Thanks for the purchase, my wife and I have been putting a ton of time into the art, and it is so epic knowing others will enjoy it in their lives…<3

1 Like

Great addition to the collection. You are rockin it!

3 Likes

Those are very nice pieces! Terrific job! Keep going!

2 Likes

Another wonderful addition to this collection! Keep em coming!!!

1 Like

These are great, and I love the addition.

I just bought your guitar file. Perfect for my guitarist son’s upcoming birthday!