Next level bedside valet

I loved my first one but the shelf for the phone was shallow. I’m disabled and have hand control issues so big bulky phone case this new one seems to work but I think I’m going to try messing with the files a bit more before putting them up on Etsy ``

29 Likes

Nice organizer :). What’s the slot on the right for?

5 Likes

Sunglasses isn’t it?

2 Likes

Kinda looks like a wireless charger puck above it though? Mystery!

4 Likes

That white puck is an a apple watch charger, I’d guess the slot below it is for a watchband?

10 Likes

Yeah, if you hang the Watch with the end going through the slot, you can set it to go into “nightstand mode” and display the time in dim green when you tap on it (or the stand) and if you have an alarm set, the dim green gradually brightens in the last few minutes.

9 Likes

@ekla Ding ding ding! Give the player a prize!

5 Likes

Very nice!!

2 Likes

Very nice!

I have to admit that your title pulled me in – I *** had*** to know what a “valet orgy” was and how one might take it to the next level. :joy:

11 Likes

Very nice. Yes, sometimes it takes a second or third look to see exactly is going to benefit us the most. Although, with the Glowforge, these tweaks are easy.

3 Likes

right slot is for the wallet

Watch charger

I should never type after I take my meds but yes a much less interesting post than my typo led on

1 Like