NO artwork using pass through

says no artwork but I can see it on the screen. I’m using the pass through for the first time and this is where I am having the problem

1 Like

Welcome to the community!

Is your artwork within the grey bars - and showing up coloured (pink when they’re not actively selected)? The bars move depending on what settings you’ve chosen (same as with regular printing).

2 Likes

gray bars not turning red even after I move it around

1 Like

I’m using the same files I would use on a project that would fit 19x11 board but this word is larger than that so I figured I could use the pass through to do this

1 Like

sorry Dierdrebeth everything is in the printing area but the artwork is gray and I have selected the cut I wanted and auto focus on the board but the artwork will not turn red to accept the work

2 Likes

Can you share a screenshot of the bed and the interface?

2 Likes

PROBLEM SOLVED THANKS EVERYONE I am
very new to this machine and I just learned that you have to have your artwork all the way to the top sorry for the trouble.

8 Likes

Just to clarify, your artwork can be anywhere AS LONG as it doesn’t extend into the grayed out areas. That’s when it will say no artwork…

1 Like

Yes I figured where I went wrong since it was my first attempt at the pass through
Thanks for your help

2 Likes