No light in a tube and no cut

Hello,

(Sorry for my English in advance hope, you will understand my problem)
Yesterday I was printing fine but today printer stop printing in the middle of a print, shoving me orange button but no massages what is wrong.

I tried to refresh page and print again but now head of a laser moving but I can’t see laser cutting at all(no laser light).

I turn off the printer, let it seat for a little, cleaned laser head and another lens, and tried again, it still moves but doesn’t cut anything.

Also, when I tried to stop print pushing a button on a printer during print it did not stop print how it suppose to do… I tried a couple of times and it looks like the button does not work only when starting a print.

After printing it was taking time for a laser head to go on original start position (took 40 seconds) as before it was almost instantly.

On the left side of the printer feels really warm and on the right side where is the power supply is weird noise like some piece of plastic inside that power supply box is moving also it made some cracking noise while it was trying to print.

I tried to contact support but no one answers me.

Please help me with my problems, Thank you.

If you are hearing crackling noises inside of the power supply, that sounds like an electrical short.

Turn off the machine and unplug it. Wait to hear from Support what to try next.

I’m sorry for the delay, but do not try to operate the machine until you hear from Support.

And good luck! :slightly_smiling_face:

Well printer stop making a cracking noises but I can see its no power in a tube…and still no laser beam. I will leave it alone but do you know how long it would take them to respond? I have orders to make and I did not even got an email from them that they received my message or at least give me a ticket number!!!

Posting here opens a support ticket. Standard response is one business day, sometimes sooner, sometimes longer.

They might not have gotten the email that you sent - that will usually generate an Automatic Email response and a ticket number.

Posting here opened a ticket for you, and they usually try to respond within 24 hours.

Thank you so much for the information.

I’m curious as to what is going on. You are the 3rd post I’ve read just today of this going on. I’m in the same boat so that makes me the 4th person just posting about the same issue in one day. I too have not gotten any responses. They told me I could send it back for $200 to ship and then $400-$1000 To fix it… but why is everyone having this same exact issue right now. :thinking:

I’m so sorry to hear about the trouble you’re running into. I apologize for the delay in posting a response on this forum thread, but it looks like we’ve been reaching out directly via email. I’ll close this thread for now, and follow up with the next best steps directly via email.