No lights and problem with the inline fan

I cleaned my machine last night and now I have no lights. I did try to do a cut and it said there was a problem with my inline fan…what in the world happened? I’ve cleaned it before with no problems. I haven’t even had it a month yet. :frowning_face:

The black cable at the back is somewhat difficult in that it will work fine until it doesn’t. Messing with it while cleaning can break one of many wires (one goes to the LED lights on the sides of the lid)

Mine went out yesterday and it is so frustrating! but I have one on order as of last night.

1 Like

The machine wouldn’t report a problem with your inline fan, since that’s not something it shipped with. I suspect it’s your air assist fan, which is mounted on the back of the carriage plate that the head attaches to. Here’s a link to the troubleshooting instructions for it on the support site:

2 Likes

I can see that you’ve also reached out via email and that our support team has contacted you there. To avoid duplicate communication and expedite your process, I’m going to go ahead and close this topic.