No Power/Glowforge Plus

Glowforge Plus working this morning but suddenly stopped and went “dark”.
I checked the cord to make sure it is plugged in properly to the outlet. Yes it is.
I checked the power supply cord to make sure it is plugged in the laser properly. Yes, it is.
I replaced the power supply cord with another cord to make sure the cord was not faulty. Still does not have power.
I flip the switch off and on and there is no noise coming from the laser, no lights, no movement.
Completely dead.
Any suggestions?

1 Like

I don’t think the Plus has a replaceable fuse. About the only thing left is to plug another device into the outlet, to make sure the outlet is hot. If that’s not the problem, I would guess that your power supply has popped.

1 Like

Thank you for your input!
Yes, we did check that the outlet is hot so we know that is not an issue.
So what does that mean that the power supply has popped?
Is that a situation that requires us to send it in for repair?

1 Like

Yes, as far as I know, you’d have to send it in. You’ve opened a ticket by posting under this topic. Tech Support will get with you on what to do next. Maybe it’s not the power supply. I hope not.

1 Like

Hello, @Robert_R I am sorry about the power problem you are running into. I saw that you had emailed so I went ahead and sent a reply back over there. To mitigate any confusion I will go ahead and close this forum thread and I look forward to hearing back from you on that email. Thank you!